. Will BJP Win 2019 Election
. BHARTIYA JANTA PARTY (BJP)
BJP the major Political Party, which not only changed the shape of our India. But also it is the party which makes the young generation of our country to contribute their full suppory & interest in the development of the country. It is the party which changed our India to a Modern India.
Unlike Other political parties, BJP are not concentrating on looting India. This Party contributed Many within the Five years, some examples are listed below.
- Trying to resolve all border problems.
- No compromise in state security.
- Increasing country’s image globally.
- “Clean India” & many more.
The Hero The Gem Of this Party is the Prime Minister of Our Modern India Mr. Narender Damodar Das Modi. He was earlier C. M of Gujarat for 12 years.
If BJP WIN 2019 ELECTION, The Reasons behind it .
- Make in India initiative saw a tremendous rise in employment in technical sectors, can be improved more if BJP is given a chance for another 5 years.
- Corruption decreased gradually (though not completely, but at least a bit) amongst politicians due to factors such as:
.2 Digitalization of money transactions.
. Inflation reduced and under control
- . Metro projects undertaken in several cities (Mumbai, Kochi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Nagpur, etc) and constructions are in full swing despite some hurdles.
- Surgical strikes targeted at Pakistani terrorists in year 2016 and 2019 show that India and BJP are merciless against terrorism whereas the former government wasn’t or supported it.
- Good relations with Israel, Russia and US. India under BJP has saw a tremendous growth for negotiations with Israel for IT, biotechnology and agriculture. With US, India became a major defense partner, and with Russia, bilateral relations are maintained by having deals in military, arms and ammunitions and IT.
- Introduction of new expressways, improving road network, improvement in infrastructure
- Improvement in tourism and thus employment for people by announcing several projects such as Shivaji Smarak (Memorial) in Mumbai and Sardar Vallabbhai statue in Surat, Gujarat & Many more.
- Though GDP growth decelerated a bit due to demonetisation and even though the Indian rupee went to an all time high against the US dollar, this work, mentioned above and done by our honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi ji and his cabinet, outweigh the statistics of the GDP and the Indian Rupee vs the US dollar comparison.
. Also The various schemes and Campaign Launched By Modi Government are:
|Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojna||Sep 25, 2014||Rural Development||DDU-GKY is a Government of India youth employment scheme. It was launched with the aim to “Transform rural poor youth into an economically independent and globally relevant workforce”.|
|Pradhan Mantri Make in India||Sep 25, 2014||In House Manufacturing||Make in India campaign was launched to encourage national, as well as multi-national companies to manufacture their products in India.|
|Swachh Bharat Abhiyan||Oct 2, 2014||Cleanliness Drive||Swachh Bharat Abhiyan campaign was launched in India with the aim to clean up the streets, roads and infrastructure of India’s cities, smaller towns, and rural areas.|
|Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana||Oct 11, 2014||Rural Development||Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana is a rural development programme to focus on the development in the villages which includes social development, cultural development and to spread motivation among the people.|
|Mission Indradhanush||Dec 25, 2014||Health||The purpose of Mission Indradhanush scheme is to ensure full immunisation of all children in India.|
|Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme||Jan 15, 2015||Social Welfare||This social campaign was launched with the aim to generate awareness and improve the efficiency of welfare services intended for girls.|
|HRIDAY – Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana||Jan 21, 2015||Urban Development||The motive behind this scheme is to support development of core heritage infrastructure projects to preserve the heritage character of each Heritage City.|
Schemes Launched by Modi Government.
|Ujala Yojna||1 May, 2015||Distribution of LED bulbs at low price to reduce electricity consumption|
|Atal Pension Yojna||9 May, 2015||Monthly pension for people from the unorganized sector b/w age of 18 to 40 years|
|Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Bima Yojna||9 May, 2015||Life Insurance of Rs. 2 lakh for people b/w 18 to 50 years (@Premium of Rs. 330 per annum)|
|Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana||9 May, 2015||General insurance / accident insurance for people between 18 and 70 years of 2 lakh (at premium of 12 Rs. / year)|
|Smart city scheme||25 June, 2015||Developing 100 selected cities of the country as smart cities from 2015 to 2020|
|AMRUT Plan||25 June, 2015||Developing all the basic amenities in more than 500 cities which have more than one lakh population|
|Digital India Mission||2 July, 2015||Making all government services electronically available to the public|
|Gold Monetization Scheme||5 November, 2015||Putting inoperative gold (lying at home and lockers) in productive works.|
|Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme||5 November, 2015||To check the real demand of the Gold; government introduced Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme.|
|UDAY||20th November, 2015||Financial turnaround of Power Distribution Companies of Public Sector|
|Start-up india||16 January, 2016||To Promote new enterprises|
End Of Line
Let see how many of you think think, Will BJP Win 2019 Election or not. Do comments down your views with specific reasons.